Sales Executive / Administrator / Business Development Exec
Job Title: Sales Executive/Administrator
Salary: £15,000 - £26,000 per annum with OTE (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Our Client is a supplier of plastic shims and gaskets more than 30 years. The Company has developed an international reputation as a flexible and qualitative source for thermoplastic sheet and polyester film.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Sales Executive/Administrator to develop and maintain excellent relations with new and existing customers ensuring all information is communicated between customer and sales team.
- To always operate within the Company Quality System.
- To take down customer orders, price customer enquiries and ensure all jobs are costed and run at a profit.
- To advise customers on materials and company capabilities.
- To promote the company to customers and potential customers.
- To conduct company sales and marketing promotions as instructed by senior management.
- To answer telephones take messages and transfer calls as necessary.
- To send company information / samples to customers when requested.
- To maintain company files and document storage systems.
- To help progress orders for customers and advice on lead times.
- To enter new customers and keep a log of new customers for each month
- To create work orders from customer orders.
- To maintain the customer files.
- To announce visitors and request them to sign in.
- Processing customer complaints and complete all relevant forms before passing to the Office Administrator or Quality Manager.
- Processing supplier rejects and completes all relevant forms before passing to the Office Administrator or Quality Manager.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the plastic (Polyester / Shims) and conversion industry.
- To discuss outstanding orders (mainly your customers) on a weekly basis with the production manager and advising customers of delays or any other issues.
- To visit customers once the groundwork has been set in concrete and with the permission of senior management.
- To ensure all visits are followed up with a full visit report and filed appropriately once signed off by senior management.
- To gain new business and achieve the set sales target
- To produce an Excel spreadsheet on a monthly basis for new customers gained, showing; product / quantity taken, expenditure, contacts + dates, and any other information which would be relevant.
- To fulfil the contractual hours of employment as stated in the main terms of employment.
- To complete any other reasonable task requested by the office staff.
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Communicating internally with other departments important feedback from customers and updating required registers with the information
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients and ensure customer queries are responded to in timely manner
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer's requests can be met
- Placing order for materials, tools when required for customer's orders and managing purchase orders based on quotation and advise supplier to email back to confirm and acknowledge the order
- Report regularly to your line manager on all activities relating to the role.
- Adhere to all company policies and safety standards
- Filing documents, general office administration duties
Essential Skills, Attributes, Qualifications Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to manage own workload and number of projects at the same time
- Organisational Skills
- Planning Skills
- Pro-active approach to process improvement.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- IT Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team Working Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a general office, customer service or sales role.
- Confident and enthusiastic
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales Executive Administrator, Sales Associate, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Coordinator, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Internal Sales Administrator, Sales Order Processor, Sales Agent, Sale s& Marketing Executive may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Executive / Administrator / Business Development Exec
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly