Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate
Solihull, West Midlands
£16,500 - £20,500 + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a talented Customer Service Associate to join our Customer Service Team, focused on our Broker customers, based at our Solihull office.
The purpose of the Customer Service Associate will be -
To provide first line service desk support to the SSP customer base using the required standards, methods and tools as directed, focusing on a high level of customer service. You'll deal with technical enquiries in regards to our software and products.
We'd like to meet a Customer Service Associate with -
- Experience of working on a Service Desk, analysing and resolving client issues. This includes familiarity with the use of SQL and/or database manipulation techniques used in data conversions.
- Working knowledge of the insurance or finance industry, experience of working with any SSP product would be highly regarded.
- The ability to investigate and provide efficient solutions for technical issues raised in a timely manner.
- A real passion to provide resolutions to customers through a high level of customer service.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, who can work proactively and independently.
What's in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries, all with the one strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software.
- Generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan.
- Generous holiday allowance, free parking and subsidised gym memberships.
- Life insurance, cycle to work scheme and a large range of employee discounts and benefits.
The Customer Service Associate responsibilities include -
- Investigating and providing solutions for issues raised either from client calls to the service desk.
- Producing clear specifications relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions.
- Recognising when a call is not readily resolvable and following processes to ensure that the issue is escalated.
- Carry out testing, investigate and report errors that may be found.
- To assist the Service Desk Manager and/or Service Desk Team Leader to control the number of calls open on the Help Desk.
- To use the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded.
- Demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
- Produce site visit reports and following up actions where appropriate.
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and capture the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
The Customer Service Associate plays a crucial role in delivering our vision and values through you, your team and the business.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Associate, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Associate, Customer Support Advisor, Technical Support Advisor, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Technician, Service Desk Advisor, Helpdesk Advisor, IT Support.