Biosite Systems has a unique opportunity available for an Operations Administrator to join the team in Shirley. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £14,000 - £16,000 per annum.
Biosite Systems is a software and hardware designer and manufacturer, focusing on developing sophisticated and innovative solutions for a variety of markets.
The Operations Administrator will undertake a multifaceted role in supporting a vibrant office environment.
What are the responsibilities of the Operations Administrator?
- Provide administration support to the Operations Department
- Liaise effectively with members of the Operations and Engineer Team
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets for weekly and monthly data analysis
- Liaising with customers and maintaining our relationships
- General Administrative duties including filing, photocopying & any additional support.
What skills do I need to have to become an Operations Administrator?
- Ability to self-motivate
- Proactive/forward thinker
- Problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fun personality
- IT literate
- Professional appearance
The ideal candidate should already have demonstrable experience in a role combining excellent administration, organisational and time management skills (attention to detail is essential for this role). You must also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. You should be proficient in the use of all MS Office applications.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a driven and ambitious team of professionals as our Operations Administrator.
Apply for Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly