An opportunity, due to expansion, has arisen for a qualified CAD technician to join a small yet well-established engineering company, specialising in Natural Ventilation on a permanent basis.
- Design and production of AutoCAD drawings for Ventilation products
- Liaising with factory to ensure smooth production
- Support engineers in project queries and development
- Have previous AutoCAD experience
- Be qualified to BTEC or equivalent in general engineering and City and Guilds in AutoCAD
- Be driven and enthusiastic and have ability to manage own workload
- Have experience in Mechanical Engineering / ventilation environment
- Revit/ BIM / Inventor would be advantageous
This job is a permanent position and hours are Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 5pm.
To apply for the CAD Technician role based in Birmingham, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by using the apply button provided.
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly