Learning & Development Consultant
Learning & Development Consultant - Home Based - Midlands
Salary of up to GBP37,000 per annum including excellent benefits
A highly reputable "outstanding" Independent Fostering Agency are looking to recruit for a permanent Learning & Development Consultant to join their team in the Midlands ideally based in the East Midlands.
You will be home based and responsible for training and developing foster carers across the Midlands. This role is an excellent opportunity and requires a dynamic and creative experienced Fostering Social Worker who can capture the attention of foster carers and inspire foster carers under their own supervision.
- Salary of up to GBP37,000 per annum
- A car allowance of GBP3,000
- Pension Scheme
- Dental Cover
- Life Insurance
- Other terrific benefits
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the training requirements for and training needs of both foster carers and staff (when required).
- Undertake research and information gathering to develop own knowledge and contribute to a training information data bank to ensure that followed and the most appropriate training resources are recommended, developed and delivered.
- Contribute to the development of course content, materials and planning for the delivery of
- Work to support the Group Training Manager to produce the annual regional training plans
Develop & deliver approved courses for:
- Foster carer applicants
- Approved foster carers
- Staff (when required)
- Work in liaison with centrally based L&D Coordinators to achieve effective course management and ensure that post course requirements are fulfilled
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills as a social work practitioner and a trainer
- You will need to be a Qualified and hold a relevant Social Work qualification (DipSW/CQSW) and are registered with HCPC
- You will need to have at least 5 years' post qualifying experience as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering
- You will have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks within Children Social Care and the Fostering sector
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- You will have competent skills to foster training
CLOSING DATE: End of August 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this screen or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details.