An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership based in the West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer will work with all departments within the Company to encourage scrap reduction and the production of quality products for both internal and external sources. The candidate must have experience within a manufacturing environment.
As a Quality Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Performing “first off” inspections of prototypes including bought out / manufactured parts
- Completing initial sample inspection reports complete with drawing identification
- Raise rejects and investigating the findings to include corrective and preventative actions
- Raising internal non-conformance reports and investigating the findings to include corrective and preventative actions
- Investigating complaints and recording findings to include corrective and preventative actions to be taken
- Performing audits on and off site
- Auditing departments for health, safety and quality issues
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers when requested by the Quality Manager
An ideal Quality Engineer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within manufacture industry
- Worked in an previous role or within a Quality role
- Ability to Reverse Engineer products
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Good organisation skills including an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good team player but can also work well without close management
- Excellent people and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Basic IT skills,
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to deliver the end result
- Good attention to detail and accuracy within their work
- Valid driving licence
- Knowledge of working with MRP systems would be advantageous
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate so that career progression can be achieved.
For an opportunity to join our company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961291601 / INDLP
Apply for Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly