Senior level PA needed - 6 months at GBP14p/h!
We are currently recruiting a corporate PA support to designated Senior Managers of a fantastic professional services company here in Birmingham City Centre. This role will involve support to three senior managers as well as administrative assistance to the wider business when required!
Some examples of responsibilities in this exciting and varied role include:
- Delivering proactive and high quality PA support to designated Senior Managers
- Ensure confidentiality and appropriate sensitivity on all matters
- Provide a high standard of customer service to external clients and staff
- Manage and co-ordinate calendars, including meetings, appointments and deadline management
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation requirements when required
- Prioritise all internal communications including: mail, telephones and e-mail and proactively draft suitable replies when required
- Attend meetings and staff events on behalf of the company and staff members.
- Ensure that all records and filing systems are maintained and kept up to date.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, have the ability to deal with difficult situations, have a high standard of confidentiality, team skills, work under pressure and network effectively with external and internal contacts!
This role is paying between GBP13-GBP14 per hour - dependent upon experience - and will require an immediate start. This role will continue for 6 months.
To apply, or for more information, then please contact Ruth at Katie Bard on 0. If you are already registered with Katie Bard then please contact your consultant directly.