3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is looking for 2 driven and experienced contracts administrators in the Solihull area of Birmingham to provide, manage and support the back office for a busy and growing Building Services company, this is a permanent role for the right candidates, 40 hours per week working Monday - Friday pay, salary is GBP20kpa.
The role will cover several administrative disciplines:
- The coordination and support of a busy FM and building services contract
- Accounts administration and purchasing coordination, invoice reconciliation
- PPM and Maintenance scheduling
- clerical support duties
- liaison with engineers and end clients
- basic HR issues and staff reviews
- contract support
The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services to a busy and growing maintenance contract.
- provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
- coordination within the team of support administrators and provide a more efficient and streamlined way of working
- raising and closing of jobs and the internal database/system
- assist in the creation of new accounts and purchasing methods and the implementation of the systems
- contract administration and all associated back office support
- data entry and invoice coordination
- liaison with heads of department and Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
- PPM scheduling and FM coordination
- assist in a general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties, will be "hands-on"
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
- have Contracts Administration experience
- be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
- be familiar with excel and general MS packages plus bespoke databases
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- be a self starter, with a drive to create an efficient back office support system
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.