Operations Support Officer
- Full Time
Operations Support Officer
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you an engaged and enthusiastic customer service professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Could you organise, roster and help to manage a vital security office? If so, read on.
Offering pioneering security solutions across the globe, Securitas specialises in ensuring customers' safety, protection and peace of mind. We are now looking for an Operations Support Officer to join our team in Birmingham.
Focusing on improving and investing in their teams, Securitas promotes a wide array of learning activities to enable their staff to fulfil their potential. If you feel you could succeed within this exciting global culture, this is the role for you.
As an Operations Support Officer, you will be tasked with supporting our branch in Birmingham in the provision of security services.
Specifically, you will ensure the roster for all Officers covers holiday, potential sickness and absence, making sure that service levels are achieved. You will also be tasked with ensuring and rostering cover for the on-call rota and responding to absenteeism or late sign-ins.
Providing operational support to the Area Manager and Branch Manager at all times, you will:
- Provide operational and administrative assistance
- Maintain records of contracts, IT systems and office admin
- Act as the first point of contact for security personnel queries
- Set up new contracts and update assignments, site documents and customer information
- Assist with branch recruitment and support HR activities such as appraisals and grievances
- Arrange training to ensure service agreements can be met and make sure that all staff possess the suitable licences
- Support the invoicing processes through accurate rostering and reporting
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Customer service experience
- An SIA licence
- A strong level of IT literacy
- A full driving licence
- The ability to work a shift pattern that includes nights and weekends
Articulate and organised, you will also need superb written and verbal communication skills, the ability to prioritise effectively and plenty of initiative.
To apply for the role of Operations Support Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Operations Support Officer, Administration Officer, Administrator, Office Administrator, Operations Administrator, Security Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Representative.
Working Hours: Night shift, four on, four off, working 12 hour shifts.