3 days left
- Full Time
Location: Brierley Hill, Waterfront (postcode DY5 1XG)
Salary: £18,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year plus bonus scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Education, Sales & Marketing
Additional Information: http://www.junipertraining.co.uk
An excellent opportunity has become available for a self motivated, target orientated individual, with a drive to support young people. No two days are the same, manage your own diary to achieve targets and inspire our students.
This vacancy is full time, to work with our Waterfront, Brierley Hill team.
Job Outline & Purpose:
• To recruit students onto training programmes
• To ensure programme is appropriate for students recruited
• To safeguard the welfare of all students, preventing radicalisation and promoting British Values
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• To undertake activities that result in students being recruited and starting on training programmes, including; marketing, outreach, contacts with local agencies, training providers and other referral sources, recruitment initiatives & attending/hosting recruitment fairs/local events/pop up shops/networking meetings etc.
• Use of social media to raise the company profile
• Interviewing potential starts and accurately completing supporting paperwork
• Host information sessions for potential new starts
• Ensure centre start targets are met
• To maintain a database of referral sources and manage those relationships to gain further business
• Manage own Outlook diary in order to meet all responsibilities and targets
To complete all required documentation in accordance with laid down procedures to meet both contractual and internal requirements
• Level 2 English & Maths (or working at)
• Excellent communicator
• To persuade & influence others and deal with conflict/challenging behaviour
• To build rapport with target group
• To communicate professionally with referral/support agencies
• To present to groups
• To “cold-call”
• To work well under pressure
• To work to targets & deadlines
• Highly motivated
• Innovative & solution focused
• To remain positive, with a bubbly, engaging personality
• To be persistent & tenacious
• Excellent organisation skills
• Competent in use of IT
• To meet targets and provide a quality service to all stakeholders
• Working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter)
• Of working with 16-18 year olds
• IAG Level 3/4
This role may involve working outside of the normal 8.30 - 4.30 working pattern, in order to attend recruitment events/activities, including but not exclusive to; youth clubs, jobs fairs & local events. Time is given in-lieu of any time worked outside of normal working hours, but flexibility is essential.
This role profile is intended to provide a guide to the main duties and responsibilities involved in the post at the date it was drawn up. It does not provide an exhaustive list and should be used in conjunction with the “duties and responsibilities” information for the role.
We change to meet demands of customers and stakeholders, therefore duties within job roles are also subject to change from time-to-time. This role profile will be regularly reviewed and updated, and staff are expected to employ a flexible approach to their work to adapt to these changes.
Changes made will be within the scope and grading of the post and are a common occurrence.
All staff are expected to;
• demonstrate and uphold company values at all times
• demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
• conform to the health & safety policy, promoting a safe environment for all
• conform to the equality & diversity policy, championing/promoting improvements
• contribute to continual improvement
• be appropriately qualified
• attend and participate in training events/days to continually build CPD
The welfare of our students is paramount and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Please download our Application Pack from our website www.junipertraining.co.uk and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 11th August 2017.
Apply for Recruitment Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly