FTSE 100 with ambitious growth plans looking to recruit an IT Auditor in the West Midlands.
Growing and profitable business in the West Midlands.
Are you looking for a role where you can change and influence a business?
Are you looking to fast track your career?
Are you currently in IT Audit but not getting the career development that you would like?
Are you fed up on high travel?
If so, this opportunity is probably worth you considering........
Conduct IT audits across the businesses to provide objective and independent assurance on the design and effectiveness of processes and controls that mitigate significant business risk. Additionally, conduct audits on projects being run by the business to provide independent assurance on the design, implementation and effectiveness of processes and controls that mitigate significant project risk. To provide recommendations that drive effective and efficient controls and processes, drawing on best practices to support the business in its focus on continuous improvement.
- Deliver assigned programme of audits to professional, ethical and quality standards within allocated time, using judgement to define the scope and testing approach to ensure key risks are addressed.
- Proactively look for areas of improvement during the audit process and provide value adding and insightful recommendations that address control and process opportunities and issues.
- Produce Terms of Reference documents and Audit Reports that are well written and effectively communicate the agreed scope of work, key findings and recommendations of each audit.
- Continuously communicate and work with the IT Audit Manager to avoid surprises, ensure audit progression.
- Develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders and maintain a thorough knowledge of the business and regulatory environment.
- Perform investigations and special projects, for example in response to significant business events or business change initiatives.
- Promote a positive safety culture through visible proactive, consistent and influential behaviours
- Keep the company safe by co-operating with others to ensure a co-ordinated approach to promote a clear understanding of each party's duties, roles and responsibilities for Safety and Wellbeing.
- Information systems and project auditing experience, Top 10 or Industry experience preferable.
- Knowledge of COBIT framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of audit delivery and practices, and internal control frameworks.
- Knowledge of current trends within the energy industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
- Competent in Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word), Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of data analytics (e.g. ACL) and process improvement methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma) are highly desirable.
A focus on continued improvement and achieving high standards.
Relevant professional qualifications e.g. CISA, ACA, IIA, ACCA.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of forging a new team with new processes. Opportunity to make you mark with something new and fast track your career with a growing business in the Midlands.
Superb package on offer.
OUR CLIENT WILL ALSO CONSIDER SOMEONE ON A PART TIME BASIS AND IS OPEN TO FLEXIBLE WORKING.