Area Sales Executive(s)
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Position
Company Head Office Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Primary Work Location: Home Office/ Mobile
Potential Available Areas:
- AREA 3 – MIDLANDS.
- AREA 2 – NORTH/EAST.
- AREA 5 – SOUTH/WEST
- See Area Map for more details.
Salary: 30K Basic, + Uncapped Regional Profit Sharing Bonus Scheme, + Car and Tech
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediate (subject to notice periods)
Area Sales Executive
Merton Group UK Ltd is a long standing, successful organisation that continues to grow year on year. To service our expanding body of national accounts and nurture that growth we have expanded our Sales Force to include Regional Sales Managers. We now need ambitious Area Sales Executives to work with our customers, develop new business and continue our growth.
We are looking for dynamic, experienced and hungry Area Sales Execs to create growth, gain new business and manage clients across a variety of industries. MGUK are looking to continue to their development as major suppliers to the Contract Cleaning and Facility Management sector whilst maintaining their trusted reputation as a UK based Disposable Paper Manufacturer and Cleaning & Hygiene product supplier, including comprehensive own label ranges.
The focus of this role is to work closely with the Regional Sales Managers to ensure that an effective strategy is delivered to achieve the sales growth required.
Whilst looking after your Area needs you will be expected to meet sales targets and objectives by building added value relationships with key business contacts from Procurement to Stakeholder level.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations. Talented sales people who know what it takes to deliver an exceptional service. Pro-active in nature and driven to exceed profit targets, to contribute towards the company’s objectives and further their careers within a rewarding and challenging environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to generate substantially enhanced earnings via the successful management and sales growth of your area.
As an Area Sales Executive, you will report to your Regional Sales Manager.
As an Area Sales Executive, you will generally be home office/mobile based depending on scheduling.
- Win new national and regional account business.
- Maximise the generation of profitable sales and achieve required sales/profit.
- Manage the customer relationship.
- Maximise sales by ensuring the highest possible levels of sales and service including individual customer attention and the negotiation of the best possible sales terms.
- Work closely with operational colleagues to ensure that account execution is in line with customer expectations.
You will need…
- A strong understanding of how to sell products and manage customers (preferably experience selling to the Contract Cleaning and FM Market).
- The ability to plan and ensure that time is managed efficiently.
- Influencing and financial skills.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, infectiously enthusiastic attitude.
In addition you will be…
- A proven new business hunter with a passion for forging new relationships.
- A fluent presenter and communicator.
- Able to negotiate trading terms in line with MGUK company policy.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, with desirable experience using CRM/ERP Software).
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve desired results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and able to adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
In return we offer:
- A strong basic salary (30K) – Dependent on Experience
- Uncapped Regional Profit Bonus Earning Potential
- Pension Scheme
- Quality Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Tablet PC and Mobile phone
- Positive Career Path
- 28 Days Annual Leave (including BH)
Download a copy of the full job description as PDF here – TBC
Regional/Area Map available here – RSM REGIONS 2017
If you would like to learn more about who MGUK are, and what we do, please watch our short introduction animation available here.