Bilingual Customer Service / Trading Advisor
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE/TRADING ADVISOR
Salary: £20k depending on experience + up to 30% Bonus + company mobile phone
Employer: Jewellery Quarter Bullion Ltd
Job Type: Graduate Job
Sectors: Customer Service, e-Commerce, Languages, Finance
Location: Birmingham, City Centre
Our client is a successful, fast growing online retailer of investment products based in central Birmingham. They are looking for bi-lingual bullion traders with native-level Spanish plus excellent spoken and written English. An additional European language would be desirable but not essential. Full product and market training will be provided.
Successful applicants will provide customer service and learn about the business. They will then be involved with the company's planned expansion into new markets in Europe, providing great scope to develop their roles as the business grows. An interest in economics/finance and e-commerce would be beneficial.
Working in a lively and challenging environment, the ideal candidate will not only have excellent customer service skills, but will thrive on working with the public, over the telephone, via email and in person.
- Provide high quality customer service, answering both inbound calls and responding to email messages. Providing customer support in English and Spanish/Italian.
- Duties include processing incoming orders, checking prices and availability, generating sales, providing customers with quotations and product information.
- Attention to detail is important, as are care and accuracy, as we deal with high value goods.
- Both written and spoken English and Spanish and/or Italian to native-level standard.
- Good Customer service experience and excellent telephone manner.
- Numerate - confident in accurately dealing with price margins / percentages.
- Experience in a financial background would be an advantage.
- Meticulous - must pay close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible - happy operating in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm to learn the business and get fully involved in ad hoc tasks
- Company bonus scheme paying up to 30% of annual salary.
- Company mobile phone
- Great opportunities for career progression in a rapidly growing business
To apply for the Bilingual Customer Service/Trading Advisor role based in Birmingham, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by using the apply button link provided on the page.