Brake Press Setter / Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brake Press Setter / Operator to join The Allan Nuttall Partnership based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to your specification.
An ideal Brake Press Setter / Operator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of setting and / or operating brake presses
- The ability to set presses such as MEBUSA, SCHIAVI, AMADA and ELGA
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings
- Ability to work on your own initiative and meet production deadlines
- A proactive approach and self motivated
In-house training will be provided for the right candidate
Various shifts needed. Morning, Afternoon, Night and Weekend shifts are available with a shift allowance.
In return you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 60102095 / INDHP