Central Birmingham, West Midlands
Circa £24,000 depending on experience + benefits
40 hours per week
Our client develops and produces high quality radio systems for the wireless control of cranes and machinery. With worldwide demand, the Company's products are available in more than 60 countries.
They are now recruiting for two experienced Electronics Technicians to join their team based in Central Birmingham.
Based on-site on the Birmingham shop-floor as part of a team of 8 and reporting to the Service Manager, as Electronics Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Servicing and repairing all aspects of remote control, including crane controls and transmitters
- Performing diagnostics to identify issues
- Preparing new systems for use
- No written admin - all admin is conducted via tablet
- Holding a relevant qualification in electronic engineering, or qualified by experience
- Inquisitive mind with the desire and ability to investigate and diagnose faults
- Focus on building a long-term career within a company
- Circa £24,000 salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hours 7.30am - 4pm with 30 minutes lunch