CAD Design Draughtsman
We are advertising this position on behalf of The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd. This position is based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to your specification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced CAD Design Draughtsman to join their fast-paced, growing business within their Drawing Office designing production drawings for manufacture in their factory.
As a CAD Design Draughtsman your duties will include:
- Producing component manufacturing drawings.
- Assemblies and 3D visuals.
- Occasional site surveys.
- Creating component part numbers and bills of material for production.
An ideal CAD Design Draughtsman will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a CAD Design Draughtsman role.
- Knowledge of Joinery and Metalwork fabrication is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Solid Edge or Solid Works (although equivalent 3D/CAD packages will be considered).
- Proven track record within the CAD Design field.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Good computer skills .
- An approachable and professional manner.
- A driving licence is preferred.
In return you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 60102094 / INDHP