Year 5 Teacher
Are you a key stage two teacher wanting to develop your career further?
Do you want a challenge in a mixed abilities school based near the centre of Birmingham?
If so, then we have got the ideal job for you.
We are recruiting for a year 5 teacher to work in a lovely school in the vibrant Birmingham city centre. You will be working in a school which aims to provide the best standard of primary education in a stimulating and creative environment. You will be supported with three other teachers and will be given all the support and training necessary in order to prepare you for the option of going permanent within school. NQTs are welcome to apply and the school is welcome to support your induction.
Ofsted reports have shown the pupils engage well with each other and general behaviour is really good. All pupils take great pride in their work and enjoy coming to school. Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strong feature of this school also.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working in KS2, specifically Yr5
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.