Sales Manager - Software Sales
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Sales Manager - Software Sales
Location: London / West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary: £50K + Excellent Benefits
Do you have a track record of consultative selling in a new business development role? Do you currently sell software or are looking to move into this field and have a lot of sales experience selling a technical product? Have you hit a glass ceiling with your current employer and want to become a Board level Director?
Our client is a highly successful, software company with a range of products used by clients all across the globe. They consistently compete with some of the major software players in the industry and have a stable, profitable business to back this up.
Sales Manager - The Role:
Our client are now looking for the right, software-sales individual to take charge of the Sales function and continue to develop the brand across the UK and internationally. This is a senior, Board level role but will require a professional with a hands-on approach to develop new business and manage existing accounts. The scope for this role is huge; the business has not relied heavily on proactive sales to grow, which means the UK market is largely untapped and there is also the opportunity to develop business overseas.
Sales Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/ business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Actively generate and follow up sales enquiries which will lead to future revenue generating opportunities
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Management and development of Sales team.
Sales Manager - Experience required:
- You will have proven sales success in software sales within any sector.
- Experience of key account management and new business development.
- Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels
- Ability to sell systems at a technical level
- People management experience is desirable
- This role will suit an experienced business development or account management professional who has hit a wall with their current employer and wants to big given the opportunity to be recognised for their efforts and develop their own role as they help to grow the business
This role is relevant to candidates with experience of working as a Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive or Head of Sales, Regional Sales Manager.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply'.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Apply for Sales Manager - Software Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly