Vichag is one of UK's rapidly growing Business consulting companies specialising in providing consulting and business solutions to Industry and public sector enterprises across UK.
Currently we are looking for TWO experienced Systems consultants specialising in complex IT applications and networking landscapes including cloud based servers and open source applications.
- To engage with clients to define the scope and objectives, planning time scales and IT landscape.
- To prioritise and manage open cases of clients systems and IT landscapes including AWS, Azure and other cloud based servers and various open source applications.
- To set up new user accounts and profiles and dealing with related issues within agreed SLAs
- To support and debug the windows OS roll-outs on clients workstations in varied Business domains.
- To Backup and restore user data using appropriate tools and applications
- To manage systems in different LAN/WAN environments.
- To engage with the end users to achieve successful testing and deployment of applications
- To test and debug data and application safety and integrity on computer systems
- To engage with all stakeholders to achieve SLA targets.
- To be able to demonstrate ownership and resolve issues within stringent deadlines
- To support the team in knowledge transfer as and when required
- To set-up the environment and architecture for automation and be responsible for the testing and deployment of the software installations.
- To provide business requirements using validation processes to meet overall business objectives within agreed SLAs.
- To participate in reviews, manage high priorities and advance time releases of software.
- To show proficiency in software quality assurance.
- Proven experience in support as well as upgrade and deployment projects in Windows OS and cloud based server applications.
- Proven experience on Active Directory services, Citrix, Office 365, Microsoft Office 2013, AWS, Lync, Active Directory, VMware 6.0, PC networking, hardware support, Encryption, ITIL, Wireshark, Bandwidth Simulator, Team Viewer, Management Console, Telnet, Citrix, DHCP, DNS, VOIP, Testing, E-profit in private and secure environments.
- Proven experience on Cisco Routing Protocols in versions IPv4 and IPv6, switching, configurations, wireless networking.
- Proven as a team player with problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to identify various test scenarios along different projects.
- Knowledge of networking and multi switch / VLAN environment.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, and in improving the existing processes.
- Ability to sort out the technical problems based on the diagnostics.
- Familiar with testing on platforms such as Windows, Linux and Servers.
- Experience of supporting software test analysis.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of different systems in complex IT landscapes.
Skill Sets Required
- Knowledge of Cloud based servers such as AWS, Azure and open source applications and landscapes such as python, Java
- In depth knowledge within IT Business requirement gathering, software testing.
- Adaptable and keen to learn new testing methodologies and system architecture
- Manage overall Business performance
- Trace record and resolve the bugs during test execution.
- Hands-on experience with branded IT systems and landscapes
- Candidate should have excellent communication (written and verbal) and client engagement skills.
- Preparation of appropriate documentation of testing techniques for future reference.
- Candidate should be ready to deliver high quality outputs in stringent timelines.
Education Level / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Preferred - Master's degree.
Travel - Occasionally within UK and abroad.
Last date to apply: 7th February 2017
Apply for Systems Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly