ADMIN ASSISTANT PLANNER / SCHEDULER BASED IN FALMOUTH, CORNWALL - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
The service department at RI has recently taken on more products, engineers and a larger territory therefore an admin assistant is required to help co ordinate this work.
Based in Falmouth working closely with service engineers in the UK and across Europe and reporting to the European Service manager you will schedule preventative maintenance visits and installations for the engineers, ensuring the visits are scheduled as efficiently as possible with spare parts ordered ahead of time.
- Fluent in some or all of these languages is a big advantage (French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- You will need to be able to work in a methodical approach and be self-motivated
- Experience of working to deadlines in a busy office environment
- Use of General office equipment
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and respond to situations quickly, effectively and professionally
- Ability to reallocate work and resources
- Recent university graduates with travel / language skills will be considered
SEND CV & COVERING LETTER TO JOBS@RESEARCH-INSTRUMENTS.COM Closing date 6th February 2017. Bickland Industrial Park, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4TA, UK www.research-instruments.com firstname.lastname@example.org 01326 372 753