Salary: Circa £25k, plus excellent benefits
Location: Small Heath, Birmingham
Our client is a subsidiary of a multi-million pound global air rifle company, based in the midlands. Having been established in 1861, the company has a worldwide reputation for quality, service and innovation design.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Projects Administrator to provide support to the projects team who are responsible for the introduction of new products into all markets. This role will ensure the team are supported by effective stakeholder management, facilitation, co-ordination and reporting. In addition, the post holder will provide secretarial support to the Managing Director. This role will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Comprehensive administration support to the Managing Director ensuring projects are delivered in an effective and efficient way.
- Maintenance of project documentation by accurately recording risks, issues and updates from the project team.
- Organising project meetings, recording of minutes, preparation of documents and reports, providing management information.
- General ad hoc administration and secretarial support to the Managing Director, and senior management team.
What about you?
As a Project Administrator, you will have:
- Project Administration experience on large / multiple projects/programmes.
- Experience of providing administration support to MD/Senior Managers/Board level.
- Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Project (to view and update).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of document control and information management processes and procedures.
As the role will work closely with our Spanish colleagues, it would be a distinct advantage if you were able to communicate in Spanish (both written and verbal). If not, the company will provide training.
To find out more please log on to www.mpcg.co.uk and follow the link for Search Client Jobs/General or phone our office on 01782 479303.
How do you apply?
Email a copy of your CV with a cover letter stating current salary to email@example.com or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Business Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB
Closing date: 17th January 2017 1700hrs
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the above date. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.